Potatoes stuffed with broccoli and cheese
The mashed potato and broccoli filling tastes very tender, while mustard and cheese make it spicier and more flavorful. This makes a varied appetizer or side dish for a holiday menu. The potatoes are pre-cooked and hollowed out. The filling is prepared with pre-cooked broccoli florets, egg, cheese, mustard and spices. Then just fill the vegetables, sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven. This makes potatoes very tender and the filling provides the necessary spice and flavor on the palate!
- 4 large potatoes
- 300 g broccoli
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 egg
- salt to taste
- 140 g grated cheese
- Cook the potatoes in the microwave at full power for 12-15 minutes until soft.
- Alternatively, the potatoes can be baked in an oven preheated to 200°C for about 1 hour.
- Broccoli florets in plenty of boiling salted water for about 3 minutes cook until al dente.
- When the potatoes have cooled slightly, cut them in half lengthways and scoop out the flesh.
- Mash the potato mixture with a fork.
- Add the mustard, egg, salt, broccoli and most of the grated part Combine the cheese.
- Stuff the potatoes with mashed potatoes.
- Place the filled potatoes in a baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake the potatoes in the oven at 200°C for about 15 minutes.