Potato zucchini gratin with minced meat and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Potato zucchini gratin sounds unspectacular at first glance, but the dish becomes a tasty meal with minced meat and tomatoes. Baked with cheese, the potato zucchini gratin is a perfect after-work meal.
Please review recipe:
- 1 onion
- 500 g minced meat
- 3 tomatoes
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 potatoes, large
- 1 zucchini
- paprika powder, sweet, to taste
- Rosemary, to taste
- Thyme, to taste
- Parsley, to taste
- 100 g grated cheese
- Chop the onion and mix with the minced meat in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and sauté briefly.
- Dice the tomatoes and spread them on the bottom of a casserole dish with the minced meat.
- Peel the potatoes and slice them together with the courgettes Cut.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika and herbs.
- Place the vegetable slices in a fanned pattern on the minced meat mixture.
- Bake the potato zucchini gratin in the oven at 200 degrees for approx. 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for a further 10 minutes .
- cutting board