Potato stew with lamb and peppers
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
The potato stew with lamb is a delicious and warming soul food. The stew with peppers, carrots and potatoes is hearty and incredibly versatile and can not only be prepared in the cold season.
Please review recipe:
- 1 kg goulash meat, lamb
- 2 peppers
- 3 carrots
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 6 potatoes, medium
- 2 onions
- 2 bay leaves
- vegetable oil, for frying
- red paprika powder, to taste
- 2 .5 l water
- salt, to taste
- Fry the meat briefly in oil.
- Season generously with salt and red paprika powder.
- Approx. Let simmer in their own juice for 1 hour.
- Chop the carrots and sauté in oil.
- Add the diced onions and peppers and sauté.
- Finally stir in the tomato paste.
- Peel and dice the potatoes and add the sautéed vegetables add to the meat.
- Pour 2.5 liters of boiling water over the whole thing.
- Add 2 bay leaves and season the stew with salt and chilli.
- Let the potato stew and meat cook for 20 minutes.
- The stew with parsley or dill Refine and serve warm.
- Thick-bottomed saucepan
- Vegetable peeler
- Cutting board