Potato salad with shrimp, cucumber and avocado
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
A great potato salad with shrimp, cucumber and avocado that surprises with its taste. With salted cucumbers, the salad has a piquant note and is tastefully complemented by peas.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 2-3 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 3-4 eggs
- 500 g shrimp, not peeled
- 3-4 cucumbers, salted or pickled
- 1 avocado
- 200-250 g canned peas
- salt, to Taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Put the potatoes and carrots in a saucepan and cook for about 25-30 minutes.
- Boil the eggs for about 10 minutes as well.
- Simmer the prawns in another saucepan for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then allow to cool and peel.
- Peel the potatoes, carrots and eggs.
- Cucumber, avocado, cooked vegetables, eggs and seafood into small cubes of about the same size.
- Set aside a few prawns to decorate the salad.
- All the chopped ingredients and Place canned peas in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, dress with mayonnaise and mix well.
- Garnish the potato salad with the remaining shrimp and serve immediately.
- cutting board