Potato salad with pickles, onions and sour cream
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
The hearty potato salad tastes both warm and cold. The salad goes well with sausages, crusty fresh bread and beer, but also as an accompaniment to a piece of meat. You can prepare the potato salad for dinner or lunch, with fried sausages it becomes an uncomplicated little feast for the stomach.
Please review recipe:
- 5 potatoes
- 2-3 sprigs of parsley
- 100 g sour cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 2 pickles
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until soft.
- Finely chop the gherkins, onion and parsley.
- The cucumbers and onions should be about the same in volume.
- Drain the potatoes and immediately place them hot in a bowl with the salad is mixed.
- Flavour with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Season the potato salad with salt and pepper.
- Add the parsley and mix carefully.
- Let the potato salad stand for a few minutes so that the taste and aromas can develop.
- Sour Add the cream, onion, cucumber and mustard.
- Gently stir again to keep the potatoes chunky and not mush.
- The potato salad can be eaten warm or cold.
- cutting board