Potato salad with eggs, chicken and pickles
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
The potato salad is spiced up a bit in this recipe and gets a new taste. With chicken breast and eggs, the salad tastes very nutritious and is refined with pickles and peas. The mayonnaise adds flavor and creaminess to the salad.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 200 g chicken breast
- 100 g green peas
- 200 g potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 4 eggs
- 6 pickled cucumbers
- Salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 250 g mayonnaise
- cutting board
- Cook the chicken breast for about 20-25 minutes.
- Then cut into small cubes.
- Boil the potatoes, carrots and eggs.
- Then allow to cool, peel and cut into cubes.
- Dice the gherkins.
- With the potatoes Mix together the carrot, eggs and peas.
- Salt and pepper the potato salad to taste.
- Season with mayonnaise and refrigerate until ready to eat.