Potato salad with eggs, chicken and pickles
The potato salad is spiced up a bit in this recipe and gets a new taste. With chicken breast and eggs, the salad tastes very nutritious and is refined with pickles and peas. The mayonnaise adds flavor and creaminess to the salad.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 200 g chicken breast
- 100 g green peas
- 200 g potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 4 eggs
- 6 pickled cucumbers
- Salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 250 g mayonnaise
- Cook the chicken breast for about 20-25 minutes.
- Then cut into small cubes.
- Boil the potatoes, carrots and eggs.
- Then allow to cool, peel and cut into cubes.
- Dice the gherkins.
- With the potatoes Mix together the carrot, eggs and peas.
- Salt and pepper the potato salad to taste.
- Season with mayonnaise and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- cutting board