Potato gratin with minced meat, eggplant and tomatoes
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
Potatoes, aubergines, minced meat, tomatoes and cheese – a wonderful combination! The potato gratin is a culinary delight made from tender aubergines, nutritious ground beef, juicy tomatoes and a wonderfully delicious cheese crust.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.8 out of 5 stars ( 18 votes )
- 3 potatoes, large
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 aubergine
- 400 g minced beef
- 2 vine tomatoes, medium
- 200 g cheese gratin
- Herbs de Provence, to taste
- parsley, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- cutting board
- casserole dish
- vegetable peeler
- Finely dice the garlic and onion.
- Chop the parsley.
- Add everything to the minced meat and season with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Spread the meat over the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Cut the eggplant and tomatoes into slices.
- Alternately or sequentially place on the minced meat.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into slices.
- Add a little mayonnaise, salt and pepper and herbs de Provence.
- Mix everything well and place the potato slices on the tomatoes and aubergines.
- Den Sprinkle the gratin with cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degrees on the middle rack for about 45 minutes.
- Aubergine minced meat gratin can be served with fresh cucumber salad.