Porridge with nuts, oatmeal and berries for breakfast
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Porridge is the super healthy breakfast made from oatmeal and milk for spooning. It doesn’t take much time to prepare and simply tastes fantastic with berries, nuts and bananas.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 50 g rolled oats
- 200 ml milk, or water
- pinch of salt
- 30 g berry mixture, blackberries, cherries, raspberries, currants
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp honey, or agave syrup
- 20 g Nuts, walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, almonds
- Boil the oat flakes briefly in a saucepan with milk or water.
- Let simmer over low heat for 3 minutes until creamy, stirring frequently.
- Serve the porridge on a plate.
- With the nut mixture, berries and banana slices Top.
- Sweet with honey if you like.
You can also use coconut milk or soy milk instead of milk.