Porridge with fruits – Quick breakfast without bread
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Porridge is a delicious breakfast idea. The porridge with chia seeds is easy to prepare, tastes delicious, is filling and healthy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 4 tbsp rolled oats, tender
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 200 ml water
- 1-2 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 kiwifruit
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of berries, to taste
- mixing spoon
- Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add the oatmeal and chia seeds and mix well.
- Let the oatmeal swell over a low heat for about 8-10 minutes.
- Pour the porridge into a small bowl, a little Add the yoghurt and stir.
- Top the oatmeal with seasonal fruit or berries and enjoy.
The porridge can also be prepared with almond milk or coconut milk. Honey or maple syrup can be used to sweeten.