Porridge with carrots, nuts and raisins – Healthy breakfast idea
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Tired of ordinary porridge? Your favorite porridge can be refined with grated vegetables, dried fruits and aromatic spices.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1-2 carrots
- 180g rolled oats
- 85g raisins + for serving
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 850ml milk
- honey, to taste
- walnuts, to taste
- grated coconut, to taste
- vegetable peeler
- wooden spoon
- Peel the carrots and grate finely.
- Put in a saucepan along with the rolled oats, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour in the milk and simmer over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- If a very thick consistency is desired, the mass should be cooked longer.
- Sweet the finished porridge with honey. Serve with nuts, raisins and coconut flakes if desired.