Porridge penguin with blueberries for children
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Porridge Penguin will be a hit on the breakfast table! Children prefer to eat the delicious oatmeal sweet, but in this recipe the sugar is deliberately left out and replaced with sweet blueberries. Arranged in the shape of a cute penguin, every child will love the porridge.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 25 g rolled oats
- 100 ml milk
- 200 g blueberries
- 1 strawberry
- 1 tangerine
- Bring the milk and oat flakes to a simmer in a saucepan.
- Let it thicken for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the porridge in a rounded shape on a plate.
- Select the blueberries, peel the tangerines.
- Blueberries around the porridge as penguin bodies Serve.
- Put 2 blueberries on top for eyes.
- Set two mandarine wedges for penguin feet, another mandarine wedge for nose.
- Half a strawberry lengthways and position on penguin as cap.
The porridge contains a lot of fiber and is therefore easy on the stomach. The porridge is therefore very suitable for digestive problems and abdominal pain.