Pork shish kebab with vinegar marinade and onions
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 166 minutes
Looking for delicious grilling ideas? Here comes a shish kebab recipe made from pork marinated in a marinade of vinegar water and onions. After 2 to 5 hours, the meat will be soft and ready to be grilled.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1 kg pork, pork neck
- 500 g onion
- 6 tbsp vinegar 6%
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Salt, to taste
- 2 sticks of spring onion
- 1 bunch of coriander
- cutting board
- bbq skewers
- Rinse the meat under cold water and cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Cut the onions into rings.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, layer alternately with the onion rings.
- Mix the vinegar into 0, Dilute 5 liters of cold water and pour onto the meat.
- Set the covered meat in a cool place for 2-5 hours.
- Then skewer the meat at small intervals.
- Grill the shish kebab for 10-12 minutes.
- In the process, the Rotate skewers every 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onions and coriander before serving.
- Serve with onion or tomato sauce and pickled onions.
Lemon juice can be substituted for the vinegar in the marinade.