Pork shish kebab with pickled tomatoes, onions and oil
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
The pickled tomatoes give the meat a great flavor and a mixture of different spices and the onions complement this. This gives the pork shashlik an interesting and unique taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 1 kg pork
- 500 g pickled tomatoes
- 5 g black pepper, ground
- 4 onions
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt, to taste
- shish kebab spices, to taste
- cutting board
- grill skewers
- Cut the meat for the shish kebab into medium-sized pieces.
- Chop the pickled tomatoes and add to the meat.
- Season the meat with the shish kebab spices and black pepper.
- Add the finely chopped onion and vegetable oil, but do not add the salt.
- Leave the meat to marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Then salt the meat and knead it a little.
- Pull the pieces of meat onto skewers and grill.
- When grilling the shashlik, sprinkle water regularly and turn the skewers.