Pork shish kebab with garlic and coconut milk marinade
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 73 minutes
The pork shashlik tastes extremely delicious and spicy with an aromatic marinade of curry, garlic, coconut milk and fish sauce. The taste of the shashlik meat is further refined with peanut sauce.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 18 votes )
- 500g pork
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp curry
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- peanut sauce, to taste
- Cutting board
- Metal skewers
- Cut the meat for the shish kebab into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop the garlic and mix with the curry, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar and oil.
- Leave the meat to stand in the marinade for about half an hour.
- Skewer the shish kebab on the grill Grill well on all sides.
- Serve the shashlik with peanut sauce.