Pork Shish Kebab in Coconut Milk Marinade – Grill Recipes
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
Pork shashlik is marinated in coconut milk with garlic and curry. The marinated meat skewers are particularly tender and get an exotic flavor from the coconut milk.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 500g pork
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp curry
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- peanut sauce, to taste
- cutting board
- Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop the garlic and mix with the curry, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar and oil.
- Leave the meat to stand in the marinade for about half an hour.
- Drag the shish kebab onto skewers and Grill until brown all over.
- Serve peanut sauce with the shashlik.