Pork neck shish kebab in mayonnaise and mustard
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
With a simple marinade of mayonnaise and mustard, the pork neck shish kebab can only taste delicious. Mayonnaise gives the shish kebab a soft and gentle taste, and the onions add a spicy touch.
Please review recipe:
- 2 kg pork, pork neck
- 6 onions
- 200 g mayonnaise
- 200 g mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces and place in a saucepan.
- Add the diced onions to the meat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Then knead the meat with your hands so that the juice comes out of the meat.
- For the marinade, mix the mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add the marinade to the meat, mix carefully.
- Let the meat marinate, covered, for 6 hours.
- Drag the shashlik onto the skewers (approx. 4-5 pieces per skewer ) and grill on the grill for 10-15 minutes, turning each skewer regularly.
- cutting board
- bbq skewers