Pork fillet shashlik in a sweet marinade
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
A tender shish kebab made from pork fillet is a must at a barbecue party. The meat is marinated in a sweet marinade made from brown sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sea salt, sesame oil and Jerez wine, giving it a spicy and Asian touch.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1 kg pork tenderloin
- 140 g brown sugar
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp rice wine, Jerez wine dry
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- lettuce, to taste
- cutting board
- bbq skewers
- Rinse the pork fillet under cold water and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- For the marinade: dissolve the sugar in the boiling water, add soy sauce, oyster sauce, sea salt, sesame oil, Jerez wine or rice wine.
- Mix everything and cool the marinade leave.
- Then pour the marinade over the fillet, but set aside some of the marinade.
- Leave the meat to marinate, covered, for 8 hours.
- Turn the meat over at regular intervals.
- Then skewer the fillet and place on the grill Grill for 8-10 minutes, turning regularly.
- When grilling the shish kebab, brush the meat with the remaining marinade.
- Serve the finished shish kebab on lettuce leaves.