Pointed cabbage salad with apple, peas, spring onions and cream
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
A wonderfully delicious salad is made from just a few ingredients. The pointed cabbage salad is totally crisp and fresh and gets a sweet note from the apple. The salad is a wonderful addition to meat, fish or grilled food.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 0.5 pointed cabbage
- 1 apple
- 1 tin of small peas
- Sour cream, to taste
- Remoulade, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Spear onions, to taste
- dill, to taste
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- Cut the cabbage into fine strips and place in a salad bowl.
- Dice the apple and add to the cabbage.
- Cut the leek into fine rings.
- Stir into the salad with the dill.
- Add the peas .
- Add the remoulade with sour cream to the salad.
- Season the cabbage salad with salt and pepper.
- Mix everything together and enjoy.