Poffertjes with powdered sugar and strawberries
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
The small poffertjes from the Dutch kitchen taste delicious. The mini pancakes are easy and quick to prepare and are perfect for breakfast, dessert or in between.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 60g butter, softened
- 120g caster sugar, sifted
- 185g flour, sifted
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 20ml milk
- 2 eggs, medium
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla flavoring, optional
- icing sugar, for serving
- strawberries, or other berries for serving
- hand mixer
- poffertjes maker
- wooden spatula
- Mix together the soft butter and powdered sugar.
- Add the eggs and milk and stir in well.
- Sieve in a pinch of salt, flour and baking powder.
- Mix everything together to form a lump-free dough.
- Preheat the Poffertjes Maker and grease with a little butter .
- Put the batter with 2 tablespoons in the hollows of the iron.
- Bake the poffertjes until golden brown for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the mini pancakes with strawberries.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired and enjoy.