Poffertjes mini pancakes with powdered sugar and berries
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
The small poffertjes from the Dutch kitchen are fantastically delicious. The small mini pancakes are fluffy and look good enough to eat.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.6 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 1 egg
- 60 g sugar
- 110 g milk
- 120 g flour
- ½ p. Vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Beat the egg in a bowl using a whisk.
- Stir the sugar, milk, flour, vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt and the baking powder into the egg mixture.
- Hot up the Poffertjes Maker and brush the indentations with oil.
- With Place a spoonful of batter in each cavity and fry the mini pancakes on both sides until golden brown.
- You can keep the finished pancakes warm in the oven at 80 degrees.
- You can serve the poffertjes with powdered sugar and fresh fruit, for example blueberries or raspberries.
- Mixing bowl
- Poffertjes Maker