Poached eggs with vinegar, salt and pepper for breakfast
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 7 minutes
Poached eggs are a sensational dish. Poached can be served with vegetables or meat, added to bruschetta, or simply served as a sandwich. Poached eggs are also a wonderful and easy!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 2 eggs
- 500 ml water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, e.g. apple cider vinegar
- Pour water into a small saucepan.
- Add vinegar to the water.
- Bring the water to a boil, but do not boil.
- Stir with a spoon to create a kind of “funnel”.
- Eggs, one at a time Break the eggs into cups one at a time.
- Carefully pour the egg from the cup into the “water funnel”.
- Poach the eggs over a low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the poached eggs with a slotted spoon, season with salt and pepper and set aside enjoy the bread.
To prepare poached eggs, fresh and chilled eggs are best.