Plum sheet cake with sprinkles
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 150 minutes
The classic and popular with plums from the tin is a taste explosion in the mouth. The plum cake made from yeast dough and with nut crumbles tastes very pleasant with a sweet and sour note.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 300 g flour
- 20 g yeast
- 40 g sugar
- 200 g milk, lukewarm
- 80 g butter
- 2 eggs
- lemon zest
- 4-5 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1.5 kg plums
- 100 g flour
- 125 g sugar
- 100 g hazelnuts, ground
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g butter, cold
- food processor
- mixing bowl
- rolling pin
- Sieve the flour into a bowl, make a small indentation.
- Crumble in the yeast.
- Add a pinch of sugar and stir in a few tablespoons of lukewarm milk.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and leave for 15 minutes let rise in a warm place.
- Melt the butter.
- Add the remaining milk and sugar to the dough.
- Add the eggs and lemon zest.
- Knead until smooth.
- Knead the yeast dough under a towel for 1 hour let rise in a warm place.
- For the filling: wash the plums, cut in half and remove the stone.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Knead the finished dough once.
- With Roll out into a rectangle using a rolling pin.
- Place the dough on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Place the plums close together on the dough.
- Flour, sugar, ground hazelnuts, cinnamon and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl for the kitchen mass chine.
- Add cold butter and mix to form crumbles.
- Distribute the crumble evenly over the plums.
- Bake the crumble cake with plums in a preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
The finished with plums and crumbles can be served with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.