Pizza with spinach, zucchini and ham
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
What’s better than homemade pizza fresh out of the oven? The pizza from a yeast dough is simply unbeatable! Topped with vegetables and gratinated with melt-in-the-mouth mozzarella, it goes well with friends, with the family or as a couple.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 200 ml water, lukewarm
- 1/2 cube of yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 350 g spelled flour
- 25 g olive oil
- 50 g courgettes
- 1/4 Paprika
- 50 g ham
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
- 150 g mozzarella
- 1 red onion, optional
- 6 tbsp tomato passata
- Herbs de Provence, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- cutting board
- parchment paper
- pasting brush
- pizza roller
- Dissolve lukewarm water with yeast, salt and sugar.
- Add the flour and oil and work everything into a dough.
- Leave the pizza dough to rise for about 30 minutes in a warm place.
- For the topping: diced courgettes and peppers chop.
- Chop the onion.
- Chop the spinach leaves and mix with a little cream.
- Dice the ham.
- Roll out the pizza dough and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Season the tomato passata with salt and pepper .
- Add the dried herbs and spread them over the pizza, leaving the edge free.
- Spread the topping over the pizza and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approx. 25 minutes.