Pizza soup made from minced meat and vegetables
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
The pizza soup with minced meat, tomatoes and peppers tastes good for the whole family. It’s also a great party soup, flavorful, filling and super delicious! Quick and easy, it’s ready in 30 minutes. You can also enjoy them as an after-work meal!
Please review recipe:
- 500 g minced meat
- 5 tbsp oil
- 2 cans of peeled tomatoes, large
- 1 jar of peppers, grilled
- 2 tubs of cream
- 1 l meat stock
- 200 g processed cheese
- Tabasco, to taste
- Oregano, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Fry the minced meat in oil.
- Pure the peeled tomatoes with a hand blender.
- Drain the grilled peppers, cut into strips and add to the meat.
- Add the cream, melted cheese and the broth to the meat.
- Boil everything well and Season to taste with the spices.
- Serve the pizza soup with a fresh baguette.
- hand blender
- cutting board