Pizza snails puff pastry with peppers and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
These pizza rolls with puff pastry are prepared and baked in just a few minutes. Filled with paprika, salami, crème fraîche and herbs, the pizza snails are ideal as a souvenir for the party buffet. The snack can be served warm or cold.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 puff pastry rolls, from the refrigerated section
- 1 small pointed pepper, red
- 0.5 yellow pepper
- 50 g salami
- 200 g crème fraîche, with herbs
- Leek, to taste
- Dill, to taste
- parsley, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 200 g gratin cheese, grated
- cutting board
- parchment paper
- Core the red and yellow peppers and chop or dice as small as you like.
- Cut the leek into rings.
- Chop the parsley and dill into small pieces.
- Roll out the puff pastry and spread with the herb crème fraîche.
- Leek rings, peppers and salami on the Spread the herb crème fraîche.
- Sprinkle the parsley or dill on top.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up the roll tightly from one side and cut into slices approx. 2-3 cm thick.
- The pizza snails Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle with some cheese if you like.
- Bake the pizza snails in a preheated oven at 180 °C for approx. 25 minutes.
The pizza snails can be topped as desired; with tomatoes and cheese, with spinach, salami, ham, tuna ect. Passed tomatoes with Mediterranean herbs can also be used to spread the puff pastry!