Pineapple bruschetta with cheese salad and crab sticks
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 23 minutes
The sweet pineapple fruit sets the scene for the savory taste of the cheese salad with crab sticks on the bruschetta. Perfect bread snack for the holidays!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 2 eggs
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 crab sticks
- 200g pineapple, canned
- 100g hard cheese
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 8 slices white bread
- 1 tbsp oil
- Seabuckthorn , or cranberry, to taste
- egg cooker
- cheese grater
- serving plate
- Hard boil the eggs, let them cool, peel and grate finely.
- Peel the garlic and put it through a press.
- Chop the crab sticks and half the canned pineapple.
- Cut the rest into small pieces.
- Den Grate cheese on a fine grater.
- Mix with eggs, garlic, crab sticks and chopped pineapple.
- Season the salad to taste and season with mayonnaise.
- Fry the chiabatta in vegetable oil for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- The crab salad on the bread Distribute.
- Arrange the sliced pineapple on the loaves in the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Garnish with berries as desired and serve as a bread snack.