Pickling aromatic mushroom salad with carrots for the winter
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
This one with carrots is a great addition to sandwiches. The salad can also be used as a savory filling for cakes or other pastries. With an intense mushroom aroma, this mushroom salad will keep for a long time in sterilized jars.
Please review recipe:
- 3-4 onions
- 3-4 carrots
- 400 ml vegetable oil + for rolling up
- 2 kg wild mushrooms cooked
- 2½ tbsp salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp 9% vinegar
- Peel the onions and carrots.
- Chop the onions into small pieces.
- Roughly grate the carrots.
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the vegetables over medium-high heat until soft, 10-12 minutes .
- Put the cooked wild mushrooms through a meat grinder along with the roasted vegetables.
- Return the mushrooms and vegetables to the pan.
- Add the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the mixture into smaller ones Fry for another 45-60 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vinegar.
- Pour the mushroom salad into sterilized jars.
- Heat some oil in a saucepan and add a tablespoon to each jar.
- The jars close with the lids, turn upside down and cover.
- Let it cool down and then store in a cool place.
- You should have about 1600-1800 ml of mushroom salad.
- cutting board
- meat grinder
- frying pan
- sterilized jars