Pickled tomatoes with garlic and dill
These aromatic pickled tomatoes go perfectly with grilled meat or fish. They are also ideal for dinner or lunch. The tomatoes taste delicious and are quick and easy to prepare.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 6 votes )
- 1 kg tomatoes, small
- 1 bunch dill, small
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Wash the tomatoes and pat dry.
- Make a cross-shaped incision at the base of the stalk with a sharp knife.
- Put the tomatoes in a freezer bag.
- Wash the dill, shake dry and chop finely.
- Peel the garlic cloves and cut into medium-sized pieces .
- Add the dill, garlic, salt, pepper and sugar to the tomatoes in the freezer bag.
- Seal the bag and shake a few times to mix the ingredients well.
- Place the bag in a bowl and leave at room temperature for 2 Leave to stand for hours.
- Refrigerate the pickled tomatoes until ready to serve.
- Serve the pickled tomatoes well chilled on a BBQ buffet or as a light dinner with boiled potatoes.
- cutting board
- freezer bag