Pickled green beans with garlic and vinegar
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 1455 minutes
A great one made from green snap beans with a light garlic taste. Pickling green beans yourself is not difficult and the preparation is relatively quick.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 600 g water
- 2 tbsp vinegar, 9%
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt, to taste
- 2 tsp sugar
- pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp mustard seeds
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 600 g Green beans
- mixing spoon
- In a bowl, combine the water with the vinegar and oil.
- Add the salt, sugar, pepper, mustard, and lightly chopped garlic.
- Rinse the green beans and cook in the boiling, lightly salted water for about 5 minutes.
- The Put the beans in a sieve and then put them in cold water. Drain in the colander after 2-3 minutes.
- Add the beans to the bowl with the prepared marinade and mix well.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Stir the beans several times while marinating.
With pickled beans you can prepare a delicious one.