Pickled beetroot salad with zucchini, vinegar and onions
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
The one with zucchini is easy to prepare. The salad is very tasty and juicy. The beetroot salad with zucchini can be served wonderfully with game or beef. But it also goes very well with potatoes.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 2 kg courgettes
- 1 kg beetroot
- 1 kg onions
- 200 g sugar
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 40 g salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 100 ml vinegar, 9%
- mixing spoon
- Wash the zucchini well and grate on a coarse grater.
- Peel the beetroot and also grate on a coarse grater.
- Cut the onion into thin half rings.
- Put the vegetables in a saucepan.
- Sugar, Add oil, salt, pepper.
- Bring everything to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 35 minutes.
- Add the vinegar, mix everything well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Place the finished beetroot salad in clean glasses and roll up.