Pesto rosso with sun-dried tomatoes and parmesan
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Pesto rosso from Italian cuisine has an abundance of excellent taste. The sundried tomato pesto with garlic and parmesan gives even the simplest dishes an enchanting Mediterranean taste and an incomparable aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 20 g pine nuts
- 350 g sun-dried tomatoes, in oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 ml olive oil
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- chilli powder, optional to taste
- garlic press
- hand blender
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan and let them cool.
- Remove the dried tomatoes from the oil.
- Peel the garlic clove and press through a garlic press.
- Pure the tomatoes, pine nuts, olive oil and garlic together.
- Fold the grated parmesan under stir the pesto.
- Season with salt, pepper and chili.
- Pour the pesto rosso into a sealable glass and chill.
- Serve the pesto rosso with pasta.