Perfect protein cream for cakes, cupcakes and tarts
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
This light and airy protein cream is not only very tasty, but also very easy to prepare. With just two ingredients, a cream can be created within 15 minutes that is wonderful for filling and decorating cakes, tarts, cupcakes and other pastries.
Please review recipe:
- 3 egg whites
- 120 g sugar
- Mix together the egg whites and sugar in a large, clean, dry bowl.
- Place the bowl on a double boiler.
- The water should be boiling.
- Be careful not to touch the bottom of the bowl with the water.
- Beat the egg whites for 8 to 10 minutes on medium heat with the mixer on minimum speed.
- The egg white cream should be stiff and glossy.
- If you have a thermometer, take the temperature of the egg whites.
- The cream should rise Heat to 60 °C.
- Remove the bowl from the water bath.
- Beat the mixture for a further 3-4 minutes until the cream has cooled.
- Use the finished protein cream for all kinds of pastries or to decorate cakes.