Perfect pasta in a creamy sauce with garlic and cheese
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Covered in a thick, creamy sauce with a hint of garlic and a bright lemon note, these delicious ones are ready in just 15 minutes. Any pasta lover will appreciate this recipe.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- 3-4 sprigs of parsley
- 360 g spaghetti
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100 ml cream
- Parmesan, to taste, optional
- frying pan
- Peel the garlic and crush it with a knife.
- Finely grate the zest of the lemon and squeeze the juice.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, 2 minutes less than the packet says.
- Meanwhile Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Fry the garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the lemon juice and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add the warm cream, lemon zest, parsley and salt to the pan.
- Mix together and 2 minutes later add the Remove the garlic.
- Place the spaghetti in the pan as well and add 3 to 4 tablespoons of the cooking water.
- Stir everything thoroughly and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle Parmesan over the pasta.
- Pasta in the Serve the cream sauce immediately.