Pear cake made from simple batter
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
Delicious pear cake with sunken pears is prepared in no time. A batter made from eggs, sugar, flour, starch, baking powder and oil is supplemented with mascarpone. Covered with pear slices, a wonderful pear cake is created after a baking time.
Please review recipe:
- 3 eggs
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 110 g mascarpone
- 200 g flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 50 g starch
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 pears
- Peel or unpeel the pears as you like.
- Cut out the core and slice the pears.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in the mascarpone.
- Flour with baking powder, starch and salt Mix and stir into the egg mixture.
- Fill in the oil and pour the batter into a greased springform pan.
- Place the pear slices on the batter .
- Bake the pear cake at 175 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- Dust the pear cake with powdered sugar before serving!
- cutting board
- hand mixer
- springform pan