Peach Melba – Refined ice cream dessert with peaches and raspberries
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 91 minutes
Peach Melba is easy to make and a delicious dessert made with peaches, raspberry puree, and vanilla ice cream.
Please review recipe:
- 3 peaches, preferably large and ripe
- 500 g vanilla ice cream
- 25 g raspberries, fresh
- 75 g powdered sugar, + 2 tbsp for sprinkling
- Ride past a bowl of ice water. A few ice cubes can be put into the water.
- Wash the peaches, make shallow cuts across the entire length of the fruit.
- Boil the water in a large saucepan, dip the peaches in and after 20 to 30 seconds, remove them with a slotted spoon and pour them into the Place bowl of ice water.
- Peel skin from peaches, halve and deseed.
- Quarter halves as desired and place on a plate. Sprinkle with 2 tbsp powdered sugar. Put the peaches in the fridge.
- Pure the raspberries with a blender and strain through a fine sieve.
- Add the powdered sugar and whip until fluffy.
- Keep the raspberry puree cool.
- Spread the cooled peaches into dessert bowls, top with the vanilla ice cream or put it next to it. Top with raspberry puree and serve with the Peach Melba Dessert.
Peach Melba can be prepared in different variations if raspberries and peaches are replaced with apricots, plums, nectarines and currants.
- hand blender
- hand mixer
- ice cream scoop