Pasta with shrimp, garlic and white wine
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 17 minutes
If you are in a hurry, this pasta can be prepared with spaghetti and shrimp. Aromatic with garlic and spicy with lemon juice and spices, the pasta tastes delicious and is for all seafood lovers.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.8 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 150 g spaghetti
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 120 g shrimp, cooked
- 50 ml white wine
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- pasta strainer
- kitchen paper
- cutting board
- Boil spaghetti in salted water.
- Dab the shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Slightly sauté the shrimp in a pan with olive oil.
- Add the garlic and white wine and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice and butter.
- Season the pasta with salt and pepper and serve.