Pasta salad with zucchini and eggplant
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Pasta with tomatoes, fried zucchini and eggplant is a hearty summer dish. The taste of the pasta salad is wonderfully complemented by fresh basil.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 150 g pasta, eg penne
- 1 zucchini
- 1 aubergine
- 4 -6 tomatoes, small
- 1 peppers, small
- 2 sprigs of basil
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- salad bowl
- grill pan
- mixing spoon
- cutting board
- Mix the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the courgettes and aubergines, cut into slices approx. 0.5 cm thick.
- Sprinkle the aubergines with salt and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Under under Rinse under running water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Fry the zucchini and eggplant in a grill pan (or regular skillet) for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Season with salt while frying.
- The fried ones Cut the courgettes and aubergines into strips.
- Cook the noodles in salted water al dente and drain.
- Put the noodles in a salad bowl.
- Add the courgettes and aubergine.
- Have or quarter the tomatoes and add to the noodles.
- Chop the basil finely, add to the dressing and stir.
- Season the pasta salad with the dressing and mix.
The pasta salad can be served warm or cold.