Pasta casserole with ham and parmesan
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Pasta casserole with ham and parmesan is a classic among casseroles! Everyone loves it, and this pasta casserole is particularly popular with children. Because it’s quick to make, it really suits every occasion.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 200 g cooked ham
- 200 g tagliatelle
- 100 g parmesan, grated
- 1 onion
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- pasta colander
- casserole dish
- Boil the noodles in salted water until done.
- Fry the chopped onion in the olive oil until golden brown.
- Add the chopped boiled ham and fry for another minute.
- Then mix in the cooked noodles.
- Season everything with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the pasta casserole with cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees until the cheese is browned.