Panzanella tomato bread salad from the Italian kitchen
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Panzanella salad is a simple and quick tomato salad with bread and a delicious dressing in Italian cuisine. It tastes summery and is perfect for grilling.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 150 g ciabatta
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 red onion, small
- 1 clove garlic
- 300 g tomatoes cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- basil leaves
- garlic press
- salad bowl
- salad servers
- Peel the garlic and press through the press.
- Dice the ciabatta, sprinkle the garlic over it, drizzle with olive oil and mix.
- Put the bread cubes on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Roast at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- The Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Peel and dice the onion or cut into half rings.
- Leave the basil leaves whole or cut them finely.
- Mix a marinade of olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix with the tomatoes.
- Add the onions and basil.
- Carefully mix in the bread and let the panzanella salad stand for 10 minutes.
Panzanella tomato salad can be super refined with peaches, strawberries or tuna.