Panna cotta with blueberries, yoghurt and cream
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 145 minutes
This dessert is great to prepare ahead of time. Panna Cotta with blueberries is super quick and incredibly delicious. The Italian dessert is prepared with yoghurt and cream in this recipe and tastes very refreshing and light.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 150 g icing sugar
- vanilla pulp, a vanilla bean
- 300 g cream
- 2 packets of agar-agar
- 700 g yoghurt, low-fat
- 400 g blueberries, frozen, thawed
- Put 100 g of icing sugar in a saucepan with the vanilla pulp, cream and agar agar.
- Let simmer for 6 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the yoghurt and mix well.
- Pour the panna cotta into 10-12 Weck glasses.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Mix the defrosted blueberries with 50 g powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Spread the blueberry mixture over the panna cotta and serve.