Pancakes with Vodka and Milk – Easy pancake recipe
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
That’s right, these pancakes have vodka in them. But don’t worry, you can’t taste or smell the alcohol at all. However, this gives the pancakes a beautiful color and makes them unique. The pancakes can be enjoyed with crème fraîche, jam or whatever you feel like.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 450ml milk
- 2 tbsp vodka
- 180-200g flour
- 60ml vegetable oil
- pancake pan
- Using a whisk, beat the egg with salt and sugar.
- Add the milk and vodka and continue beating.
- Stir in the sifted flour.
- Add 50ml vegetable oil and stir into the batter.
- The finished pancake batter 10 to 15 Leave to rest at room temperature for a few minutes.
- Grease the pancake pan with a little oil.
- Stir the pancake batter before baking.
- Fry the pancakes one by one until golden.
- Enjoy the golden pancakes with crème fraîche or jam.