Pancakes with strawberries and bananas – Easter brunch
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
special breakfast for young and old! The pancakes are so easy and quick to prepare and taste delicious together with fresh fruit. The pancakes are perfect for Sunday breakfast or Easter brunch.
Please review recipe:
- 2 eggs
- 30 g sugar
- 60 g butter
- pinch salt
- 240 ml milk
- 1 pack baking powder
- 220 g flour
- bananas, to taste
- strawberries, to taste
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Add the milk, flour and baking powder.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Fry the dough by the spoonful on both sides in the pan.
- Decorate the pancakes with strawberries and bananas as you like.
- Serve with honey or maple syrup for Easter brunch.
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer