Pancake lasagna baked with grated mozzarella
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 95 minutes
Lasagna meets pancakes! The pancake lasagne is baked with grated mozzarella and tastes delicious. This recipe uses baked pancakes instead of sheets of dough. Thanks to the bechamel sauce, the pancake lasagne is super creamy, soft, tender and tastes just as delicious as the classic lasagna, if not better.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 400g mince
- 250-300g tomato passata
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Rosemary , to taste
- 50-60 g butter
- 50 g flour
- 360 ml milk
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 6-10 pancakes
- 100-110 g mozzarella
- kitchen scale
- measuring cup
- cutting board
- vegetable peeler
- garlic press
- frying pan
- egg beater
- wooden spatula
- casserole dish
Prepare the minced meat sauce
- Peel the onion, carrot and garlic.
- Dice the onion, coarsely grate the carrot and press the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat.
- Simmer the onions for approx. 5-6 Sauté for minutes.
- Add the carrot and garlic.
- Simmer an additional 5 minutes until the carrots are tender.
- Add the ground beef to the pan with the vegetables.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the ground beef in the pan Mix well with a wooden spatula.
- Approx. Sauté for 10-12 minutes until crumbly.
- Add the tomato sauce and a few sprigs of rosemary, stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat.
- Simmer the ground beef sauce over low heat for about 5-7 minutes.
Prepare the béchamel sauce
- To do this, melt the butter in another pan.
- Gradually sift in the flour.
- Stir well with a whisk so that no lumps form.
- Mix the flour, stirring, for approx. 5-7 minutes until golden Sweat until yellow.
- Pour in the milk.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
Layer the lasagne
- Grease a round casserole dish with butter.
- Pancakes in Place in the pan (one pancake per layer).
- Place the minced meat sauce and bechamel sauce on the pancakes one after the other.
- Layer until everything is used up.
- Make sure to end with the minced meat sauce.
- Mozzarella on a coarse grater rub.
- The pancake-L Sprinkle the asagne with the cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for approx. 35-40 minutes until the top crust is crispy brown.
- Garnish the pancake lasagne with fresh basil and serve warm.