Pancake heart with berries for Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Heart pancakes are a great idea for breakfast or afternoon coffee on Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day. A fluffy pancake batter with mineral water is baked into a golden pancake in the shape of a heart in no time at all.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 egg
- 115 g flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 65 ml milk
- 50-70 ml mineral water
- 1 tsp oil
- 20 g berries, for serving
- Mixing bowl
- Frying pan
- Kitchen brush
- In a bowl, beat the egg with a whisk.
- Add the flour, salt and milk.
- Mix everything together until you have a lump-free batter.Mix together without lumps.
- Pour in the mineral water little by little until you have a smooth batter is formed.
- Leave the pancake batter to stand for 30 minutes.
- Heat some oil in the pan.
- Use a spatula to spread the pancake batter in the pan to form a heart.
- Fry the pancake until light brown.
- Use the spatula Turn over and fry the other side until golden.
- Place the heart pancake on a plate.
- Dish with berries and serve.