Pancake Easter egg with rice flour and fruits for Easter breakfast
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
A wonderful with appetizing pancakes in the shape of an Easter egg, topped with juicy berries and fruit. The pancake batter is made from rice flour, coconut flour and flaxseed and mixed with milk and mineral water.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 75 g rice flour
- 25 g coconut flour
- 25 g cornflour
- 1/2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 125 ml milk
- 75 ml mineral water
- Berries, raspberries, strawberries
- kiwi fruit, to taste
- bananas, fruit, to taste
- hand mixer
- Mix the rice flour, coconut flour, cornflour, baking powder, salt and flaxseed in a bowl.
- Stir in the milk and finally add the mineral water.
- Mix everything together to form a smooth batter.
- In a hot pan with a little fat on both in portions Fry the sides until golden brown.
- Cut the pancakes into Easter eggs and top with berries and various fruits as Easter eggs and enjoy for Easter breakfast.