Pancake canapes with ham, tomato and ricotta
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
These colorful canapés made of thin pancakes with a spicy ricotta horseradish cream, ham and tomatoes are sure to be the center of attention on the banquet table. It takes a little time to prepare, but after two or three rolls, it rolls itself.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 400 g flour
- Salt, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 800 ml milk
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400 g ricotta
- 4 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 tbsp horseradish cream
- salt, to taste
- White pepper, to taste
- 80 g ham
- 50 g rocket
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- canapes skewers
- Sieve the flour into a bowl and add the salt.
- Whisk the eggs first with a whisk, then add to the flour.
- Also add the milk and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and mix together until smooth.
- Grease a pan with vegetable oil, thin pancakes Bake and then allow to cool.
- Mix the ricotta with the whipped cream and horseradish, season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the ham and pancakes into approx. 3 to 4 cm narrow strips.
- First spread the prepared ricotta mixture on each pancake strip, then the top with a ham strip and some rocket.
- Then place a cherry tomato on the edge of the strip and roll up into a tight roll.
- Prick the roll with 2 canapés and cut in the middle so that 2 canapés are formed.
- On these Roll up all of the pancake strips and refrigerate the canapes until ready to serve.