Pan-fried pumpkin fritters with eggs and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Crunchy pumpkin pancakes that taste aromatic and delicious. The fritters are made from grated pumpkin and cheese, mixed together with egg, milk and flour and then pan fried to delicious taste.
Please review recipe:
- 150 g pumpkin
- 30 g hard cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Grate the squash and cheese on a coarse grater.
- In a bowl, combine the egg, milk, flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- From the squash mixture Form medium-sized flat pumpkin fritters.
- Fry the pumpkin fritters in the pan for a few minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve the pumpkin fritters with sour cream, sesame seeds or pumpkin seeds.
- cheese grater