Paella pan with chicken and rabbit
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
Paella is the pride and symbol of Spanish cuisine. The rice dish with meat, which is very popular in many countries around the world, tastes delicious. The colorful dish that enriches family meals and lavish celebrations should definitely be tried.
Please review recipe:
- 400 g rice
- 700 g chicken
- 200 g rabbit
- 200 g green beans
- 1 paprika
- 5 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 artichokes
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- saffron, to taste
- paella pan
- cutting board
- mixer spatula
- Fry the chicken and rabbit in a paella pan with oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped green beans, peppers and chopped artichokes.
- Fry everything until hot.
- Add the tomato paste and water and cook for about 20-25 Simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the washed rice to the pan.
- Approx. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat.
- Season the paella with salt and pepper and add some saffron. Finished!