Oven-baked meatballs with potatoes in béchamel sauce
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 85 minutes
Easy to prepare and delicious in taste! Ground beef and potatoes are just a great combination. The meatballs with potatoes are very tender in a wonderfully creamy béchamel sauce.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 3 potatoes, pre-cooked
- 500g beef
- 1 onion
- Parsley, chopped
- Red paprika powder
- 150g Gouda, grated
- 5 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp flour
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Casserole dish
- Cutting board
- Mix the ingredients for the béchamel sauce in a saucepan.
- Slice the boiled potatoes.
- Place on the inside of a casserole dish.
- Mix the ground beef with the chopped onions, chopped parsley and paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form the meat mixture into meatballs and spread them over the potatoes.
- Stuck the rest of the potatoes between the meatballs.
- Cover the meatballs with béchamel sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in the oven at 200 Bake for about 40 minutes.