Oriental zucchini pancakes with peas, garlic and spices
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
Looking for new recipes and flavors with zucchini? This is a tasteful oriental variant. Chili, garlic, coriander, cumin and garam masala make these incredibly delicious and flavorful. Served with a fried egg and tomato sauce, it makes a full meal!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 2 zucchini
- Salt, to taste
- 1 chilli pepper
- 1 onion, small
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 sprigs coriander
- 100 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50-80 g peas
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- cutting board
- garlic press
- flour sifter
- Wash the zucchini and grate it on a coarse grater.
- Put the zucchini mixture in a sieve, salt lightly and leave to stand for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then carefully squeeze out the grated zucchini and place in a bowl.
- Fine chili pepper cut and add.
- Peel the onion, chop finely and add.
- Peel the garlic cloves, press through the garlic press and add.
- Chop the coriander finely and mix in.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder through the flour sieve and add.
- Peas, Add the egg, salt, chili powder, garam masala and cumin to the zucchini mixture and knead well.
- Then form the zucchini dough into fritters.
- Heat the vegetable oil in the pan.
- On a medium level, add the fritters for a few minutes on each side Fry until golden brown.
You can also use frozen peas, these should then be thawed.